|Size (L x W x H)||140 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm|
- 88 keys, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Ⅱ, Simulated ebony and ivory keys, 3 sensitivity levels, Sound Source : Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR, Polyphony (maximum) : 128, Number of Built-in Tones : 19
- Hammer Response, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise - (ON / OFF). Hall Simulator / Reverb - 4 (Reverb), Chorus - 4, Brilliance - (-3 ~ 0 ~ 3), DSP - (Preset for some tones)
- Concert Play - 10 songs, Controller - Start / Stop, Mode - Listen / Lesson / Play, Music Library - 60 Songs, Song Expansion (User Songs) - 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB / song. Connection to app, Lesson Function - Part ON / OFF, Lesson Part Select - Right hand, Left hand, MIDI Recorder - 2 tracks, 1 song, Approximate Data Capacity - Approximately 5,000 notes total, Duet Mode, Octave Shift - ±2 octaves, Metronome - 0 to 9 beats; tempo range : 20 to 255, Pedals - 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
- GRAND PIANO 1 button ・ELEC PIANO button ・Slide-type keyboard cover ・Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 1,390 x 299 x 799mm (w/o music stand, corner brackets)
- Weight : 31.5kg (w/o music stand) , Tuning Control Tuning Control A4 = 415.5 Hz - 440.0 Hz - 465.9 Hz
88 keys, Tri-sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard Ⅱ, Simulated ebony and ivory keys, 3 sensitivity levels,
Sound Source : Multi-dimensional Morphing AiR
Hammer Response, Damper Resonance, Damper Noise - (ON / OFF)
Hall Simulator / Reverb - 4 (Reverb), Chorus - 4, Brilliance - (-3 ~ 0 ~ 3), DSP - (Preset for some tones)
Concert Play - 10 songs, Controller - Start / Stop, Mode - Listen / Lesson / Play, Music Library - 60 Songs, Song Expansion (User Songs) - 10 songs (max.) Up to approximately 90 KB / song
Connection to app, Lesson Function - Part ON / OFF, Lesson Part Select - Right hand, Left hand, MIDI Recorder - 2 tracks, 1 song, Approximate Data Capacity - Approximately 5,000 notes total, Duet Mode, Octave Shift - ±2 octaves, Metronome - 0 to 9 beats; tempo range : 20 to 255, Pedals - 3 built-in pedals (damper, soft, sostenuto)
2 octaves (-12 semitones ~ 0 ~ +12 semitones)
A4 = 415.5 Hz ~ 440.0 Hz ~ 465.9 Hz
|Number of Preset Temperaments||
・GRAND PIANO 1 button ・ELEC PIANO button ・Slide-type keyboard cover ・Auto Power Off: Off after approx. 4 idle hours (default setting)
|Connectivity and Storage||
PHONES/OUTPUT, Connector for 3-Pedal Unit, USB TO HOST
4.72" x 2
8 W + 8 W
54.76" x 11.77" x 31.42"
AC Adaptor, Music Stand
The PX-770’s award-winning AiR Sound Source includes a beautiful new stereo grand piano which comes alive with realistic damper resonance, simulating the entire body of the instrument, not just the strings. In addition to the new piano, the PX-770 features a variety of 19 instrument Tones, with the ability to layer and split them as needed.
The acclaimed Tri-Sensor II Scaled Hammer Action piano keys give you the expression your performance deserves. The simulated ebony and ivory textures give you an authentic and comfortable touch, combined with an innovative hammer action that is accurately scaled across the entire key range. Adjustable touch sensitivity allows customization to suit any playing style, and adjustable hammer response accurately reproduces the delay between when the key is struck and a note is produced.
The PX-770 includes a powerful stereo amplification system. The speakers are conveniently located for an optimal listening experience, and are crystal-clear across the entire audio spectrum.
The PX-770's convenient features are useful at home, in a lesson studio, or anywhere else. You can connect two sets of headphones using the ¼" jacks on the front panel, making the PX-770 ideal for quiet practice. Duet Mode splits the piano into two equal pitch ranges, allowing a student and teacher to sit at the same instrument.
60 songs are included in the built-in Music Library, with room for ten additional songs of your choice. You can also record your performances using the PX-770’s two-track MIDI recorder.
Concert Play allows you to play along with ten recordings of well-known orchestral pieces, with the ability to either listen to the piano part or silence it so you can play it yourself. To facilitate practice, you can even slow down these recordings without affecting their pitch.
Designed to compliment any décor, the PX-770 is available in either a black, oak, or white finish. Its compact, elegant cabinet with sliding key cover adds to the beauty of any room.
The PX-770 connects via class-compliant USB to any PC, Mac, iOS, or Android device, with no drivers or installations needed.
Each CASIO musical instruments sold by us is genuine, authentic, bona fide goods come with 12 months local distributor warranty (excluded: accessories & spare parts).
These products are not grey imported, used, refurbished, discounted clearance items or items came from unknown source.
We provide official warranty certificate for each CASIO musical instrument sold by us for you to assure you of a completely hassle free and worry free ownership experience.
Immediate purchase order handling and secure fast shipping is our commitment to our customer. All items will be shipped within 2-3 working days after we received the cleared payment notifications except for weekend or public holiday. We ship out all items by using Skynet and Poslaju courier service by default.
Delivery cut off time is 10am. Any payment made before 10am we will courier your item out on same working day. Otherwise will be courier out the next working day.
Please contact us if your item not received after 3 working days by email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp/Line/Viber/SMS: 017 221 1680
In the event of non-stock availability for a specific order, seller would contact buyer for decision to be placed on backorder or to proceed with a full-refund thus not wasting any time for both parties.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items are passed to you upon our delivery to the courier service.
Credit card our preferred payment method for Local customer. Please provide the following IMPORTANT information’s to us when you made your payment.
- 1. Your FULL NAME
- Your Full Delivery / Shipping Address - Must provide your postal code.
- Your Telephone Numbers - The Courier Company / Mail Company will try to contact you first before they deliver to your doorsteps. And also, the seller may contact you directly if there is any issue with your orders. The seller will not bear the responsibilities if the item is sent to your outdated address or delay in shipment due to missing your postal code or telephone numbers contact.
We offer variety of products include toys, Bicycle accessories, Musical accessories, collectible items and lots of the hot wanted products on marketplaces. We are working close with Local Courier Company so that we can offer FAST and SECURE Delivery service to our nationwide customer at very attractive rates!
All the products we selling on local and international site are acquired from licensed local distributor and it is genuine from manufacturer. Some products are source directly from warehouse clearances sale that why we can offer such a low price compare to others. We are very concern about our product quality, because customer satisfaction is our top priority!
We also very concern about the product shipping packaging. Extra care protective packaging is what we practicing all the time, because we want you to receive your valued item in perfect conditions.
Finally we would like to thank you all customer for their kindly support, we appreciate your feedback and we always customer comment and criticism seriously. Your sincere feedback helps us to improve our services to serve you better in the future.
WhatsApp/Line/Viber/SMS: 017 221 1680
Call Operation Hour: Monday - Friday 10am - 5pm
- Please take note that warranty does not cover:
- Damages to item done deliberately or improper handling of it.
- Damages to products caused by either impact, liquid, sand or insect, natural disaster and act of God.
- Modifying, repairing the product without written consent.
- If there is defect on the items you receive or we send you the wrong items, please kindly contact us within 3 days and deliver back to us within 7 days.
- Please keep the packaging well and return the goods as a whole.
- We offer 7 days return period, with buyer paying the return postage unless item is defective upon receipt.
- Policy on Out-of-Stock Items
All the products were in stock when your order was confirmed, but after your payment was confirmed, one of the products in your order went out of stock.
In this case we will ship all the in-stock products that you have ordered first and for products which are out of stock, we will ship it to you immediately once the next shipment of stock arrives or we will refund to you for those items out of stock.
The product was already out of stock when you made the order.
In this case we will ship all products in the order only when the new stock for the out of stock product arrives however, in some situations we might ship the products that are available first.
1 x 88 Key Casio PX-770 BN PRIVIA Electronic Keyboard Piano Organ Tri sensor Scaled Hammer Action Keyboard II Simulated ebony and ivory keys